Blogger was down for nearly 24 hours yesterday, and seems to have erased some recent posts and comments. Anyone else out there having trouble with Blogger? Or with deleted posts?

Update: Blogger will be restoring missing posts, including, I hope, yesterday's look at Utopia Forever. Thanks to Clement Wan and Robert Seddon for the tip.

Update 2: The Utopia Forever post is now back up, and I will see about restoring lost comments.

Comments are moderated.

If it's not spam, it will appear here shortly!


Blogger Shaun Mullen said...

As a blogger, yes to both.

May 13, 2011 1:21 PM  
Blogger Plinius said...

Seems to be working again - I just did a new post on floating boulders. But now Twitter seems to be on the blink.

May 13, 2011 1:22 PM  
Blogger Clement Wan said...

From: http://status.blogger.com/

"We’ve started restoring the posts that were temporarily removed and expect Blogger to be back to normal soon." Posted by at 06:07 PDT

May 13, 2011 1:25 PM  
Blogger Geoff Manaugh said...

Clement, hopefully that will actually happen!

Plinius, nice post.

May 13, 2011 1:29 PM  
Anonymous Robert Seddon said...

'In the coming hours posts and comments that were temporarily removed should be restored.'

May 13, 2011 1:29 PM  
Blogger Geoff Manaugh said...

Thanks, Robert!

May 13, 2011 1:47 PM  
Blogger Alexander Trevi said...

That Utopia post is still viewable on my feed aggregator. On Google Reader as well. FYI.

May 13, 2011 2:07 PM  
Blogger petersigrist said...

Our most recent post was taken down and returned to an earlier draft. I hope yours are restored soon!

May 13, 2011 2:11 PM  
Anonymous cees said...

lost my yesterdays post and reposted it. (netherlands)

May 13, 2011 2:30 PM  
Blogger Ches said...

I thought for sure I had posted on Thursday from a draft and then yesterday it was gone. I thought maybe I was going crazy but now I know it wasn't me. Fortunately I reposted it from my draft. Thanks for now I know.

May 14, 2011 7:41 PM  

Post a Comment