For the record

The New York Observer thinks BLDGBLOG is "adorable," and that its author has taken to impersonating Brad Pitt on Archinect...


...but neither is true.
However, I will be playing Brad Pitt in an upcoming documentary about male virility. Watch for it.

Comments are moderated.

If it's not spam, it will appear here shortly!


Anonymous Anonymous said...

>:-o
Assuredly the scurrilous villains at The Gutter are to blame!

April 03, 2006 1:39 PM  
Blogger Lasse Flies said...

Fantastic... all because of an aprils fool! Ohh... btw. keep us updated on the documentary about male virility ;-)

April 03, 2006 2:44 PM  
Blogger Geoff Manaugh said...

Well... an April Fool's joke that didn't actually start on April Fool's, so... you tell me. Meanwhile, the documentary has lots of torso shots: prepare youself. Also, j.zen, in reference to an earlier comment of yours, you and I have also both posted the Euclidean agriculture image and some others. Does that mean you're Brad Pitt's stunt-double, perhaps...?

April 03, 2006 2:50 PM  
Blogger Lasse Flies said...

No... surely everyone knows I'm not the stunt double. I simply don't have that Aura of Bradness.. such as yourself. And as you know there can be only one.
I'm so love with that euclidean agriculture image... but hey, that's what you get from taking measures across the american landscape.

April 03, 2006 3:50 PM  
Blogger Geoff Manaugh said...

j.zen, have you seen this interview with David Maisel? Might be up your alley -

April 03, 2006 3:53 PM  
Blogger Lasse Flies said...

I had seen it on archinect's frontpage, but since I've never heard of him - I didn't check it out. But I'm also from europe - maybe that's why? Browsing through the images, I'd say you're spot on with the alley part! Thanks for the link... [reading in progress]

April 03, 2006 4:13 PM  
Blogger Geoff Manaugh said...

Let me know what you think -

April 03, 2006 4:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for joining this important cause. I appreciate the help.

-Brad Pitt

April 03, 2006 11:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Call me next time you're in LA.

Kisses.

April 04, 2006 1:27 AM  
Blogger Geoff Manaugh said...

Thanks, Angelina. And, um, Brad.

April 04, 2006 3:41 PM  
Blogger Lasse Flies said...

Back again.... I enjoyed reading the article. Especially liked his views and thoughts on landscapes/art/photagraphy. Also good to hear his "stories" about how he uncovers and explore the project - and kinda get a scientific angle on things. I'm sure to dig deeper into his work, when I get some spare time. Thanks again for the link... I'm looking forward to your next article!

April 05, 2006 4:42 PM  

Post a Comment