Yesterday in L.A.

Just a quick note of thanks to everyone who came out yesterday – and an apology to those who showed up but couldn't get in. I really had no idea the crowd would be as big as it was, and it seems a good 50 or 60 people were left standing outside on the sidewalk! But for those of you who did get in, and who sat through two hours of tightly-packed darkness, I hope you saw some cool things, had a good time, and enjoyed the presentations.
So I just wanted to say thanks; I had a great time, and I'm already looking forward to the next event. Thank you especially to Matthew Coolidge, Steve Rowell, and Sarah Simons of the Center for Land Use Interpretation, both for lending their space and for helping set-up for the event; to Mary-Ann Ray; to Robert Sumrell; to Christine Wertheim; and to Margaret Wertheim; and last, but not least, to my wife, for helping me put everything together.
More soon.

Comments are moderated.

If it's not spam, it will appear here shortly!


Anonymous Anonymous said...

Geoff, congratulations on the big move and the big party.

Some of us remember when you were "just" Bldg|Blog. ;)

January 20, 2007 6:31 AM  
Blogger Geoff Manaugh said...

Thank you, Mr. Larsen. Though it still is just the same old BLDGBLOG... For good or for bad.

How have you been?

January 20, 2007 6:26 PM  

Post a Comment