I'll be in London next month, hosting an event at the Pop Up Storefront, so I was asked to put together a quick list of architectural events in the city; that list is now up.

[Image: The London Architecture Diary; view larger].

It's by no means exhaustive, focusing almost entirely on the London Festival of Architecture which opens there later this month – and it refers only to events in June – but hopefully at least one lecture, place, event or exhibition on the list will be of interest. And I'll have more information about the Pop Up Storefront event within about two weeks...

Comments are moderated.

If it's not spam, it will appear here shortly!


Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Geoff - As you will be there on the 4th, I hope you will be coming along to the Jelly Banquet after the Storefront closes up?

June 15, 2008 11:47 AM  
Blogger Geoff Manaugh said...

I just might be there...

June 15, 2008 12:35 PM  

Post a Comment