Building Blogs

BLDGBLOG got a nice shout-out today on Current TV.

[Images: From Current TV's short segment, "Building Blogs"].

In addition to Current's description of BLDGBLOG in that short video, they write: "What can you say? Right now, THE blog of the contemporary architecture world." Also deservedly mentioned in their brief tour of architecture blogs are Life Without Buildings, Tropolism, City of Sound, and Archidose – all bloggers I've actually met. For members of a globally distributed blogosphere, we're not as disembodied as you'd think...
While I'm tooting my own horns here, though I don't normally point out things like visitor numbers, BLDGBLOG has been seeing more than 175,000 – and as many as 205,000 – unique visitors per month this summer; so I owe everyone a huge thanks for stopping by!

Comments are moderated.

If it's not spam, it will appear here shortly!


Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Well deserved.

August 07, 2008 6:37 AM  
Blogger Jimmy Stamp said...

That's pretty crazy that you've met everyone. Somehow that makes this whole blogging thing seem a little more legitimate to me. And now the part where I can't resists saying "It really is a small blogosphere after all."

August 07, 2008 3:29 PM  
Blogger Palimpsester said...

Congratulations. I'm not an architecture person, but I keep your blog on my netvibes account because you have one of the most creative minds I've come across. It is a delight to see what you come across and up with. Frequently I'm sharing some of your tidbits with coworkers or family. Keep up the good work. Your sharings are much appreciated.
Mark Moore

August 08, 2008 10:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a builder myself,this is my first comment, and I would just like to say how much I enjoy your fantastic blog.Keep up the good work.

October 18, 2008 10:45 AM  

Post a Comment