[Image: by Eugene Andolsek, via but does it float].

The past month has been as close to a textbook example of overcommitment as I can think of, which has resulted in a pretty slow posting schedule here on the blog; who knows if anyone else has noticed. The rest of May will presumably be just as glacial, I'm afraid, but I'll be back to posting in the next few days!

Comments are moderated.

If it's not spam, it will appear here shortly!


Blogger D said...

Just so you know, I look forward to every one of your posts where you talk about some idea and then let your imagination fly.
Publish another book of those and I'll buy it, too.

May 15, 2011 7:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. Just found your blog in the last few weeks. Interesting stuff. Keep going. Wil

May 16, 2011 4:57 PM  
Blogger chuck.godwin said...

My comment didn't make it the first time. I said "what D said and come to speak in San Francisco, I want to get my copy signed

May 16, 2011 10:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Always look forward to your posts.
I understand you're busy; perhaps
you could post a link or two to some of
the must-reads from the archives.

May 17, 2011 6:51 PM  
Blogger Geoff Manaugh said...

Hey guys, thanks for the notes! I'm just pledged to too many other publications right now, and had to bail out of the pressure of a blogging schedule for the time being. Glad you enjoy the posts, though, and I'll be putting stuff up again soon.

May 19, 2011 3:12 PM  
Anonymous Greg said...

Always enjoy your posts. Many thanks.

May 19, 2011 9:37 PM  

Post a Comment