A Crack in Space-Time

This is purely promotional, but I wanted to mention that I am up in San Francisco for two nights to speak as part of Pop-Up Magazine, a live-event offshoot of the new publication California Sunday; I'm joining a stellar group of other writers, photographers, broadcasters, artists, animators, and more, to talk about one of the stranger and more architecturally interesting figures from my book A Burglar's Guide to the City, which comes out in April.

I don't want to say much more about the story I'll be telling, but it involves endlessly recommitting the same burglary over and over again, falling through "a crack in space-time," living inside the walls of a Toys"R"Us—and it's all true.

Tickets are still available for a few of the cities, over on the Pop-Up Magazine website, as we will be leaving San Francisco for a national tour through Portland, Seattle, Chicago, and Brooklyn. Stop by, if you can, and say hello!

Comments are moderated.

If it's not spam, it will appear here shortly!


Blogger DanPrice said...

I just started reading The Crack in Space by Philip K Dick. CoindciDENCE!

October 08, 2015 9:44 AM  

Post a Comment